Todly is a simple and intuitive self-hosted open source todo manager to keep track of personal tasks and todo lists. Based on PHP and MySQL database.
- Responsive design (usable on desktop and mobile devices)
- Multiple lists (projects)
- Due dates
- Password protection
Current versionDownload 1.0.0 (13.5.2020)
Demo Password: demopass
- PHP 5 and higher
- MySQL database
- Unzip the file
- Copy all files to server
- Edit Settings.php. Connection to database and password should be changed.
- In browser go to Todly root /maintenance/
- Click to 'Create and init database tables'
- Click to 'Main page', main page with empty list should be shown
- Click to '+' in tab bar (or Projects/Create project in top menu) and create the first project
- Done. You can create tasks.
LicenseTodly is free software distributed under the terms of the MIT license reproduced here. Just download it and use it.
For a new feature request, bug report or with prepared translation, please contact me at firstname.lastname@example.org.